NewsML-G2 2.9 Core Schema documentation updated

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012

      G2-Standards users:

      We’ve been notified that the HTML documentation for the NewsML-G2 2.9 Core Conformance Level XML Schema had some missing element structure diagrams.

      This error appeared either by using the HTML files in http://www.iptc.org/std/NewsML-G2/2.9/specification/XML-Schema-Doc-Core/ or by downloading and extracting the XML-Schema-Doc-Core.zip file (is also included into the complete NewsML-G2 2.9 package)

      The NewsML-G2 2.9 Core HTML documentation has been generated again and the errors are fixed now.

      If you are using the documentation on your computer please download the updated ZIP file: http://www.iptc.org/std/NewsML-G2/2.9/specification/XML-Schema-Doc-Core.zip

      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@...]

      Web:
      www.iptc.org - on Twitter @IPTC

      Business office address:

      20 Garrick Street, London WC2E 9BT, United Kingdom

      Registered in England, company no 101096