Re: Picture vs still graphic

  • Philippe Mougin
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 6, 2012
      Hi Kelvin & group,

      I'm working on determining which item classes our systems must use (and when).

      Does your explanation of picture vs still graphic below translates to "video vs animated graphic" ?

      That is, a video would be "an animated visual representation of a physical object, person or scene", which includes the result of actual video shootings but also some computer generated 3D sequences or animated artist drawings. And an animated graphic would be for "an animated visual representation with symbolic content (e.g. animated chart, diagram, logo, map etc.)" ?

      Thanks,

      Philippe