NewsML and Slideshows

  • Venki
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2011
      Hi,

      Is there a standard way to specify slideshows associated with an article/news using NewsML?

      Thanks,
      Venkatesh.
    • dave.compton@thomsonreuters.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2011
        We (TR) will be generating picture slideshows as below:
        - A NewsML-G2 packageItem with a 'main' group.
        - The 'main' group will have multiple references to (previously published) NewsML-G2 newsItems, each of which describes an image, and has references to the various rendition(s).
        - Additional 'see also' groups of image references can be included as additional named groups within the NewsML-G2 packageItem.

        Hope this helps.

        Dave Compton
        Senior Technologist.
        G2-Standards Technical Owner: NewsML-G2, EventsML-G2.

        Thomson Reuters

        Phone: +44 (0)20 7542 8341
        Mobile: +44 (0) 7990 56 8341