RE : [newsml-g2] convert xml to rdf

  • Evain, Jean-Pierre
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      One of the easiest way is to convert xml to Turtle with XSLT.

      However, I discovered that Turtle doesn't support Curie and Qcodes as the language itself uses ":" in its syntax. Apparently the RDFa group came to similar conclusions but no solution yet.

      As doing RDF/XML transforms with XSLT is tricky because of some characters and the use of prefix in RDF, the other direction is either Java or and internediary step like from an RDB to RDF.

      Jean-Pierre

      De : newsml-g2@yahoogroups.com [newsml-g2@yahoogroups.com] de la part de hamda [med_khr@...]
      Date d'envoi : dimanche, 1. mai 2011 00:21
      À : newsml-g2@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : [newsml-g2] convert xml to rdf

      hi everybody,
      i would like to ask, if there is any tool to convert NewsML-XML to RDF.
      Thank you