RE: [newsml-g2] Where are the new NewsML/EventML-G2 specifications?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
      Hi Philippe
      We know, but we currently don't have updated specification PDFs because of
      troubles with the system used for editing them - but we are behind a new
      solution.

      What helps is:

      - for each and every new structure from the high level PlanningItem down to
      added attributes the XML Schema provides a definition in the annotations.
      (What has been added or changed can be found in chapter 23 of the
      Guidelines)

      - the PDFs from the previous versions you mention below are still valid.

      - how to deal with the new Planning Item and all other major changes is well
      described in the Guidelines document

      Regards