Identifying packageItems as Products

  • lino_sg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      Hi,

      In our service we will have several versions of the packageItem containing the stories for the day but with some variations, e.g.:

      ProductA: All announcements with Plain Text payload.
      ProductB: All announcements with XHTML payload
      ProductC: All announcements for Mining Companies
      ProductD: All announcements for Industrial Companies

      Q1. What is the recommended location to identify this fact (ItemMeta or ContentMeta) and what property would be best? (Not sure of AltID or Genre fit the bill?

      Regards
      Lino