RE: [newsml-g2] Outcue in NewsML-G2?

  • dave.compton@thomsonreuters.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
      <description role='descRole:outCue">last few words</description>   ?
      DC

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010

        Maybe it should be a piece of <partMeta> so you can specify the exact place in the audio/video?

                        Paul

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
          The <partMeta> could work.  Although it is always the last few words...  And, I don't have enough information in the source material to be able to generate an accurate <partMeta> at this point.

          So, I will go with Dave's suggestion of a description/@role.

          Thanks to both of you for your help!

          Regards,

          Stuart