1360RE: [newsml-g2] Insert Table in NewsML

    Apr 16 2:44 AM
      Hello
      a table is part of the content of a NewsML-G2 News Item.
      One of the options is:
      - the table should be in XHTML
      - then create XHTML code for a web page including the table
      - then add the XHTML code to the inlineXML element of the contentSet.

      You could use also other formats for the table, e.g. NITF or SportsML for
      sports tables. As both are XML format they would go under inlineXML.

      Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@...]
      Web: www.iptc.org - on Twitter @IPTC
      Business office address:
      25 Southampton Buildings, London WC2A 1AL, United Kingdom
      Registered in England, company no 101096