1356service and usage

  • thuso71
    Feb 1, 2013

      I am currently looking at converting our NITF to NewsMLG2+NITF and I am wondering:

      Would values/data in <tobject> be natural to put in <service> tag?

      I have this:

      <tobject tobject.type="Utenriks">
      <tobject.property tobject.property.type="Nyheter" />

      Could this be transformed into?

      <service qcode="ntbservice:Nyhetstjenesten" />
      <service qcode="ntbservicetype:Utenriks" />
      <service qcode="ntbserviceporperty:Nyheter" />

      Standard Nyhetsmelding has been placed here:

      <genre qcode="ntbgenre:Standardnyhetsmelding">
      <name>Standard nyhetsmelding</name>

      Vennlig hilsen,

      Trond Husø

      Mob : +47 450 35 715