1352Re: [newsml-g2] Define receivers in G2

  • robert.schmidt-nia@dpa-mediatec.com
    Dec 16, 2012
      Hi group,

      dpa also uses the /newsMessage/header/destination/@qcode

      Regarding two aspects:

      1) the destinations are not in any case an information of the item, but only a routing.

      2) if the editors are addressing some destinations, which may result in one ore more services, this services are conveyed within /newsItem/itemMeta/service

      Robert

      --- mobile ---

      Am 10.12.2012 um 11:00 schrieb "dave.compton@..." <dave.compton@...>:

      Hi Trond

      I think this is a common use case. TR uses header/destination, and the value can be any of: a product, a system, a group, a specific end point. Now that destination supports a @qcode, the aforementioned can be qualified and represented via header/destination/@qcode.

      DC