1208Re: Are multiple equivalent renditions allowed in a NewsItem ?

  • Philippe Mougin
    Jul 5, 2011
      Hi Michael,

      Thanks for the clarification. Still, a contradiction remains between the erratum you provided here for the NewsML-G2_2.4-spec-PCL.pdf and section 7.3.2.2 of the implementation guide v3. The erratum uses "SHOULD NOT", while the implementation guide implies, in my understanding, a MUST NOT. May I ask for further clarification on this?

      Thanks.
      Philippe Mougin