NUMBER 274 / 23 February - 3 March 2009

  • Phenomenology Newsletter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Newsletter of Phenomenology

      Editor: Cristian Ciocan
      Assistant: Ramona Cristea

      https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gifhttps://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

      SPONSORED BY O-P-O
      (Organization of the Phenomenological Organizations)

      SUPPORTING PUBLISHERS

      continuum press

      fordham UP

      meiner verlag

      INFORMATION

      1. SEE LAST ISSUES HERE
      2. SEE OUR ARCHIVES HERE
      3. SUBMIT CONTENT HERE
      4.SUBSCRIBE HERE OR HERE
      5. LINK YOUR PAGE TO RSS
      6. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE

      Newsgroup of phenomenology
      was started on the 2nd of May 2002
      and it currently has
      3378 members

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE
      to everybody you know who might be interested in such a newsletter

      If you encounter any TECHNICAL PROBLEMS with receiving or displaying our newsletter, please check our FAQ page.

      ISSUE NUMBER 274 / 23 February - 3 March 2009

      CONTENTS:

      PHENOMENOLOGICAL ORGANIZATION WEBSITE OF THE WEEK

      CALLCALL FOR PAPERS

      • Annual conference of Canadian Society for Continental Philosophy, 15-17 October 2009, King's University College, London. Deadline: 1st of June 2009
      • 17th Biennial Conference of the North American Sartre Society. 19th-21st of November 2009, University of Memphis. Deadline: 1st of June 2009

      ANNOUNCEMENTS

      aNEW BOOKS AND TRANSLATIONS

      • Claude Romano, Event and World (English translation by Shane Mackinlay), Fordham University Press

      new issueNEW ISSUES

      file:///d%7C/My%20Documents/Newsletter/spacer.gif

      file:///d%7C/My%20Documents/Newsletter/spacer.gif