NUMBER 261 / 25 October - 1 November 2008

  • Cristian Ciocan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Newsletter of Phenomenology

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/header.gif

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/carp_srf.gif

      SPONSORED BY O-P-O
      (Organization of the Phenomenological Organizations)

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/opo3.jpg

      SUPPORTING PUBLISHERS

      continuum press

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_duquesne.jpg

      fordham UPhttp://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_jitanjafora.gif

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_karl_alber.jpg

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_k_n.jpg

      meiner verlag

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_noesis.jpg

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_springer.jpg

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_calgary.jpg

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_zeta.gif

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/archives.jpgINFORMATION

      1. SEE LAST ISSUES HERE
      2. SEE OUR ARCHIVES HERE
      3. SUBMIT CONTENT HERE
      4.SUBSCRIBE HERE OR HERE
      5. LINK YOUR PAGE TO RSS
      6. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE

      Newsgroup of phenomenology
      was started on the 2nd of May 2002
      and it currently has
      3218 members

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE
      to everybody you know who might be interested in such a newsletter

      If you encounter any TECHNICAL PROBLEMS with receiving or displaying our newsletter, please check our FAQ page.

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/yellow_star.gifISSUE NUMBER 261 / 25 October - 1 November 2008

      CONTENTS:

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/new_announcement.jpgPHENOMENOLOGICAL ORGANIZATION WEBSITE OF THE WEEK

      ·         Husserl-Archiv der Universität zu Köln

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/new_announcement.jpgSUMMARIES OF BOOKS

      ·         It would obviously be useful for authors, readers, and publishers if summaries by authors were published with the books announced in this newsletter. Hence, if an author or editor composed a summary of up to 600 words, sent it to the person they deal with at their publisher, and that person then sent it along with the book announcement to summaries.pheno@..., the summary would be linked with the announcement. English is our most widely shared language, but if a book is in another language and the author wishes, then the summary can be in that other language. The requirement that the summary come to this newsletter from the publisher is made in order to reduce mischief!

      CALLCALL FOR PAPERS

      • Telos: A Quarterly Journal of Politics, Philosophy, Critical Theory, Culture and the Arts. Special issue on Carl Schmitt and the Event. Deadline: 1st of December 2008

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/new_announcement.jpgANNOUNCEMENTS

      aNEW BOOKS AND TRANSLATIONS

      ·         Natalie Depraz, Lire Husserl en phénoménologue, PUF

      ·         José Ruiz Fernández, Sobre el Sentido de la Fenomenología, Editorial Síntesis

      ·         Thomas Fuchs, Leib und Lebenswelt. Neue psychiatrisch-philosophische Essays, Die Graue Edition

      new issueNEW ISSUES

      • The New Yearbook for Phenomenology and Phenomenological Philosophy, Vol. VII/ 2007