NUMBER 194 / 22 February - 1 March 2007

  • Cristian Ciocan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Newsletter of Phenomenology

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/header.gif

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/carp_srf.gif

      SPONSORED BY O-P-O
      (Organization of the Phenomenological Organizations)

      SUPPORTING PUBLISHERS

      continuum press

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_duquesne.jpg

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_karl_alber.jpg

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/sponsor_jitanjafora.gifhttp://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/sponsor_k_n.jpg

      meiner verlag

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/sponsor_noesis.jpg

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/sponsor_springer.jpg

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/sponsor_calgary.jpg

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/archives.jpgINFORMATION

      1. SEE LAST ISSUES HERE
      2. SEE OUR ARCHIVES HERE
      3. SUBMIT CONTENT HERE
      4.SUBSCRIBE HERE OR HERE
      5. LINK YOUR PAGE TO RSS
      6. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE

      Newsgroup of phenomenology
      was started on the 2nd of May 2002
      and it currently has
      3100 members

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE
      to everybody you know who might be interested in such a newsletter

      If you encounter any TECHNICAL PROBLEMS with receiving or displaying our newsletter, please check our FAQ page.

      http://www.phenomenology.ro/newsletter/images/yellow_star.gifISSUE NUMBER 194 / 22 February - 1 March 2007

      CONTENTS:

      CALL FOR PAPERSCALL FOR PAPERS

      NEWANNOUNCEMENTS

      • The fifth annual meeting of the Nordic Society for Phenomenology will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark, on April 20-22, 2007. Conference program (.doc) (.pdf) ; *Prior registration is required. Registration form can be downloaded here
      • Università degli Studi di Roma “La Sapienza” Facoltà di Filosofia Dottorato di Ricerca in Filosofia Cattedra di Filosofia Morale Dipartimento di Studi Filosofici ed Epistemologici Prof. Francesco Saverio Trincia Il giorno 6 Marzo 2007 Il Prof. Dr. Dieter Lohmar (“Archivio-Husserl”, Università di Colonia) terrà una relazione dal titolo A History of the Ego. The concept of an originary Ego in Husserls late manuscripts (C-Manuscripts) Introduce Francesco Saverio Trincia. Interviene Nicola Zippel Aula II ore 12,30- Villa Mirafiori -Via Carlo Fea 2 – Roma

      aNEW TRANSLATIONS

      ISSUENEW ISSUES

      • TEORIA Rivista di filosofia fondata da Vittorio Sainati XXVI/2006/2 (Terza serie I/1): Levinas in Italia.

      new websiteR.I.P.