VI. Newsletter of Phenomenology, Week 25 June - 1 July

  • Newsletter Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002

      Newsletter of Phenomenology
      Week 25 June � 1 July 2002

      * New Issue HUSSERL STUDIES Vol. 18 / 2002, No. 2. Published by Kluwer Academic Publishers.

      * The Indo-Pacific Journal of Phenomenology available electronically.

      * Free sample online articles PDF format, STUDIA PHAENOMENOLOGICA, vol. 1 (2001), no. 1-2.

      * New translation: Phenomenology of Perception. An Introduction by Maurice Merleau-Ponty. Published by Routledge

      * New Book: Belief and Its Neutralization. Husserl's System of Phenomenology in Ideas I, by Marcus Brainard. Published by State University of New York Press

      * New BookThe Ontology of Time by Alexei Chernyakov. Published by Kluwer Academic Publishers. Book SeriesPhaenomenologica : Volume 163

      * New Book: Paul Ric�ur. L'itin�rance du sens, by Jean Greisch. Published by J�r�me Millon, Collection Krisis

      * New Book: The Lives of Things by Charles E. Scott. Published by Indiana University Press.

      * Reprinting: Writing in the Dark: Phenomenological Studies in Interpretive Inquiry by Max van Manen. Published by The Althouse Press.

      See also the previous newsletters:

      V. Week 17-24 June 2002

      IV. Week 9-16 June 2002

      III. Week 1- 8  June 2002

      * See our ARCHIVES for the past events and news posted on this newsgroup

      * See the list of BOOK PUBLISHERS that supply information on their books for our newsletter

      * The Newsgroup_of_phenomenology was started on the 2nd of May 2002 and there are 235 subscribers.

      To submit content, please e-mail it to: newsletter_of_phenomenology@yahoogroups.com

      (And please remember that we need a one or two-line headline that will link to more detailed information.)

      Please forward this message to everybody you know who might be interested in such a newsletter.

      Subscribe: newsletter_of_phenomenology-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Newsletter Moderator, newsletter_moderator@...

      Do You Yahoo!?