Academic education of Islam on the web

  • Quran and Etrat Internet University
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009

      Quran and Etrat Internet University

      … Start of Fall 2009 Registration: September.1, 2009

      http://university.etrat.net

      In the Name of God

      Peace Be Upon Mohammad and His Family

      Imam Sadiq (Peace Be Upon Him):

      "Verily I wish my followers had been whipped until they acquire deep understanding of the religion".

      Quran and Etrat Internet University believes that understanding deep Islamic thoughts and teachings needs an established academic approach. On the other hand, e-learning systems have shown great impact on new learning methods of learner-based systems and have been proved effective in the best way for expanding the knowledge.

      Salaamon Alaikom,

      We are pleased to announce that the Quran and Etrat Internet University (http://university.etrat.net) is now enrolling students for the Fall 2009 Semester. The university has just turned into the six years of its activity and is proud to start its sixth year enrolment in the Holy Month of Ramadhan.

      Online Registration for Fall 2009 semester has been started and run for 15 days.

      For further information and to register for the courses please refer to http://university.etrat.net .

      Regards,

      Quran and Etrat Internet University