Re: **NEW quran and bible** Re: Fictitious Palestine

  • Gerald
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
      Don't you have a caps lock on your keyboard?

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2009
        Why?

        --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald" <gershon@...> wrote:

        > Don't you have a caps lock on your keyboard?

      • al_kitab_al_moukaddas
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2009
          << Genesis 21:34 >>

          New American Standard Bible (©1995)
          And Abraham sojourned in the land of the Philistines for many days.
          GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
          Abraham lived a long time in the land of the Philistines.

          King James Bible
          And Abraham sojourned in the Philistines' land many days.

          American King James Version
          And Abraham sojourned in the Philistines' land many days.

          American Standard Version
          And Abraham sojourned in the land of the Philistines many days.

          Bible in Basic English
          And Abraham went on living in the land of the Philistines as in a
          strange country.

          Douay-Rheims Bible
          And he was a sojourner in the land of the Palestines many days.

          Darby Bible Translation
          And Abraham sojourned in the Philistines' land many days.

          English Revised Version
          And Abraham sojourned in the land of the Philistines many days.

          Webster's Bible Translation
          And Abraham sojourned in the land of the Philistines many days.

          World English Bible
          Abraham lived as a foreigner in the land of the Philistines many days.

          Young's Literal Translation
          and Abraham sojourneth in the land of the Philistines many days.

        • Gerald
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009
            Why not?
            >> Don't you have a caps lock on your keyboard?

          • Gerald
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009
              My my your search engine has been working overtime.

              Am I supposed to be impressed?

              What has the Philistines in Abraham's day to do with today's Arabs who call
              themselves Palestinians?

              ------------------------------------

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
                I meant what was the meaning of your comment about the caps lock :-)

                > >> Don't you have a caps lock on your keyboard?

              • al_kitab_al_moukaddas
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
                  the same thing that the present israelis have to do with the long lost tribes of israel, or the jewish inhabitants of parts of palestine 2000 years ago, by which awkward logic do you relate abraham to the present israelis and not the philistians to the present phelestinians, (well again I remind you of the correct pronounciation of palestine, it is felestine, a name that goes back loooooooog ago)

                • Gerald
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 5, 2009
                    Ahhh fergettit

                    >I meant what was the meaning of your comment about the caps lock :-)

                  • Gerald
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 6, 2009
                      Sorry to disappoint you but the Arabs today who call themselves Palestinians
                      have no connection with the ancient Philistines.

                      It's a myth.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 6, 2009
                        and the presents bleu eyes israelis relating themselves to a dead population long ago with black pupils isnt a myth , what a coincidence :-)