- Joseph s Top 10 (written at May of 1997) By Joseph Yosuk Lee These are the top 10 reasons why I should have felt so miserable. 10. The woman I love got aMessage 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004View Source
Joseph's Top 10
(written at May of 1997)
By Joseph Yosuk Lee
These are the top 10 reasons why I should have felt so miserable.
10. The woman I love got a boyfriend. (May of 1997)
9. I did not make it into MIT graduate school for engineering.
8. My pastors and friends told me that I had no hope in becoming a pastor or a Bible study leader in the future. (May of 1997)
7. My parents did not want to take me to Korea because I did not make it into Harvard.
6. I owed my mom $350 for printing and mailing all of my testimonies. (May of 1997)
5. My parents told me the 'good news' that I am not allowed to drive our family car.
4. Nobody accepted Jesus Christ after I passed out over 3000 copies of testimony on how I became a Christian at the UC Irvine campus.
3. I hated engineering. (May of 1997)
2. My brain blew a fuse as a result of studying too much.
1. My parents and younger brother are not saved. So, please pray for them.
These are the top 10 reasons why I am content with my life. Please see Philippians 4:11.
10. There are so many beautiful Christian girls out there.
9. I made it into Berkeley as an undergraduate.
8. I am leading CHristian E-mail MiniSTRY (CHEMISTRY), which sends out many encouraging and informative messages to over 600 people.
7. I get to go to San Simon on missions to serve God.
6. I will be able to earn $50,000 a year when I get a job as an engineer with a Master's degree.
5. I have a lot of friends who can give me rides.
4. Three people accepted Christ after I shared the Four Spiritual Laws with them.
3. I like engineering better than working at McDonald's.
2. If I were to lose 30 pounds, I might be a very handsome Korean dude.
1. I am chosen by God.
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I see my cup as half full and not as half empty.
Thank you for praying for me and reading my testimonies.
E-mail: JosephYLee@..., Website: http://www.josephylee.org