The All-Seeing Eyes of God

  • ixtheus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004

      The All-Seeing Eyes of God

      Prov 5:21 (KJV)
       For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD,
      and he pondereth all his goings.

      Prov 15:3 (KJV)
      The eyes of the LORD are in every place,
      beholding the evil and the good.

      2 Chr 16:9a (KJV)
      For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth,
       to show himself strong
      in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

      Job 34:21-22 (KJV)
      For his eyes are upon the ways of man,
      and he seeth all his goings.
      {22} There is no darkness, nor shadow of death,
      where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.

      Psa 11:4-5 (KJV)
      The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven:
      his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
      {5} The LORD trieth the righteous:
      but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

      Psa 17:3 (KJV)
      Thou hast proved mine heart;
      thou hast visited me in the night;
      thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing;
       I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

      Psa 139:1-18 (KJV)
      To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.
       O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
      {2} Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising,
      thou understandest my thought afar off.
      {3} Thou compassest my path and my lying down,
      and art acquainted with all my ways.
      {4} For there is not a word in my tongue,
       but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
      {5} Thou hast {surrounded} me behind and before,
      and laid thine hand upon me.

       {6} Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
      it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
      {7} Whither shall I go from thy spirit?
      or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
      {8} If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:
      if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
       {9} If I take the wings of the morning,
       and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
      {10} Even there shall thy hand lead me,
      and thy right hand shall hold me.
      {11} If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me;
      even the night shall be light about me.
      {12} Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee;
       but the night shineth as the day:
      the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

      {13} For thou hast possessed my reins {Heb=erected my essential organs}:
      thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
      {14} I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
      marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
       {15} My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret,
      and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth{Heb=the womb}
      {16} Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect;
      and in thy book all my members were written,
      which in continuance were fashioned,
      when as yet there was none of them.

      {17} How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!
       how great is the sum of them!
      {18} If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:
       when I awake, I am still with thee.

      Rev 2:18-19 (KJV)
       And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write;
      These things saith the Son of God,
      who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire,
      and his feet are like fine brass;
      {19} I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith,
      and thy patience, and thy works;
      and the last to be more than the first.

      Heb 4:13-16 (KJV)
      Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight:
      but all things are naked and opened
      unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
      {14} Seeing then that we have a great high priest,
      that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God,
      let us hold fast our profession.
      {15} For we have not an high priest
      which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities;
      but was in all points tempted like as we are,
      yet without sin.
       {16} Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
      that we may obtain mercy,
      and find grace to help in time of need.

      IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
      ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
      (but not necessarily  free of COST)
      Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want...
      Be careful to observe copyright information where appropriate...
      Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions, or requests for subscriptions to

      Request a free copy of my evangelistic presentation:
      "The God Who is Really There"
      from  ixtheus@...

      to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
      type the word "cancel" in the subject line of the message.
      and send a "reply to author" from your email software.
      God Bless You.....brother bob.......<><
    • ixtheus
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004

        The All-Seeing Eyes of God

        Dear Friends in Christ,
        In the Bible, it is revealed that God sees everything in every place and is aware of all things at all times. Nothing is outside of His knowledge--past, present, or future. Nothing is hidden from Him, and only fools think they can hide their deeds from God (Pss. 10:11; 11:4-5; Prov. 15:11; Isa. 29:15-16).

        God knows completely the thoughts and doings of human beings (Ps. 139). Jesus taught that God has complete knowledge of human beings (Matt. 10:29-31), and the author of Hebrews wrote that "nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight" (Heb. 4:13a).

        God Bless you as you study His word.
        In Christ..brother bob...<><

        Bible Verse for you to Ponder

        Psa 11:4-5 (KJV)
        The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven:
        his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
        {5} The LORD trieth the righteous:
        but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

        Prov 5:21 (KJV)
         For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD,
        and he pondereth all his goings.

        Prov 15:3 (KJV)
        The eyes of the LORD are in every place,
        beholding the evil and the good.

        2 Chr 16:9a (KJV)
        For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth,
         to show himself strong
        in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

        Jer 23:24 (KJV)
         Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

        Job 34:21-22 (KJV)
        For his eyes are upon the ways of man,
        and he seeth all his goings.
        {22} There is no darkness, nor shadow of death,
        where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.

        Jer 17:10 (KJV)
        I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins,
        even to give every man according to his ways,
        and according to the fruit of his doings.

[...]

        {13} For thou hast possessed my reins {Heb=constructed my essential organs}:
[...]

        Request a free email copy of my evangelistic presentation:
        "The God Who is Really There"
        from  ixtheus@...

        View back-issues of Devotionals by joining this group
        to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
        send an email with CANCEL in the subject line to
        God Bless You.....brother bob.......<><