Ramadan Has started

  • mowazwaz
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
      Here it comes again , another month of Ramadan starts , the supposed
      to be a month of fasting and prayer for muslims , here how it goes
      in all the arab nations .
      All TV stations start to broadcast shows about FOOD
      all the TV stations start to broadcast egyptian series to intertain
      the fasting believers so that they won't think about food any more ,
      because their faith is that strong that they need something to
      deviate them from eating .
      all TV stations start game shows to entretain more .
      All the jobs end earlier than usual , because the believers are not
      eating during the day.
      And at night at 5:00 PM or so , they all start to
      EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT , all their holy fast ends up
      with FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD .
      and they spend the night in front of TV shows made specially for
      RAMDAN where singers and actors and sexy actresses are guests

      This is how RAMADAN occurs in the arab nations
      What a glorious faith.
    • mowazwaz
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
          peace,

          don't judge the value of the religion through the hypocrites...
          is jesus can be the same with Judas the betrayer?

          Islam comes to show the righteousness of God to Humankind and Islam
          isnot to follow the stupidity of hypocrites!

          Muslims have the right to reject the wrong ways by their various
          level of efforts; they can prevent theirself from the sin, they can
          ask the other to stop the sin, or they can stop the sin by their
          hands peacefully...

          everything can be solved by the righteousness....

          --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, mowazwaz <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > Here it comes again , another month of Ramadan starts , the
          > supposed to be a month of fasting and prayer for muslims , here
          how
          > it goes in all the arab nations .
          > All TV stations start to broadcast shows about FOOD
          > all the TV stations start to broadcast egyptian series to intertain
          > the fasting believers so that they won't think about food any
          more ,
          > because their faith is that strong that they need something to
          > deviate them from eating .
          > all TV stations start game shows to entretain more .
          > All the jobs end earlier than usual , because the believers are not
          > eating during the day.
          > And at night at 5:00 PM or so , they all start to
          > EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT , all their holy fast ends up
          > with FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD .
          > and they spend the night in front of TV shows made specially for
          > RAMDAN where singers and actors and sexy actresses are guests This
          > is how RAMADAN occurs in the arab nations
          > What a glorious faith.
        • mowazwaz
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
            I have to judge islam through the crimes of mohammad
            I have to judge islam through the "Fawazeer" of Ramadan
            I have to judge islam through the fact that a muslim travels from
            the end of the world to Makka to "TOUCH" a black "STONE"
            I have to judge islam based on the fact that muslims like you
            believe that they are better than other muslim and dare calling
            their bretheren in religion hypocrites, and after that dare to use
            the word "righteousness"

            Peace ,
            Peace without a sword , a true peace

            --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, "harissuryamen"
            <harissuryamen@m...> wrote:
            > peace,
            >
            > don't judge the value of the religion through the hypocrites...
            > is jesus can be the same with Judas the betrayer?
            >
            > Islam comes to show the righteousness of God to Humankind and
            Islam
            > isnot to follow the stupidity of hypocrites!
            >
            > Muslims have the right to reject the wrong ways by their various
            > level of efforts; they can prevent theirself from the sin, they
            can
            > ask the other to stop the sin, or they can stop the sin by their
            > hands peacefully...
            >
            > everything can be solved by the righteousness....
            >

            > --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, mowazwaz <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > Here it comes again , another month of Ramadan starts , the
            > > supposed to be a month of fasting and prayer for muslims , here
            > how
            > > it goes in all the arab nations .
            > > All TV stations start to broadcast shows about FOOD
            > > all the TV stations start to broadcast egyptian series to
            intertain
            > > the fasting believers so that they won't think about food any
            > more ,
            > > because their faith is that strong that they need something to
            > > deviate them from eating .
            > > all TV stations start game shows to entretain more .
            > > All the jobs end earlier than usual , because the believers are
            not
            > > eating during the day.
            > > And at night at 5:00 PM or so , they all start to
            > > EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT , all their holy fast ends up
            > > with FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD .
            > > and they spend the night in front of TV shows made specially for
            > > RAMDAN where singers and actors and sexy actresses are guests
            This
            > > is how RAMADAN occurs in the arab nations
            > > What a glorious faith.
          • harissuryamen
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2003
              wrote:
              > I have to judge islam through the crimes of mohammad

              Muhammad never killed an innocent, but He killed criminals who
              attacked Muslims people...Islam came to against the evil!..not to
              love the evil!

              > I have to judge islam through the "Fawazeer" of Ramadan

              > I have to judge islam through the fact that a muslim travels from
              > the end of the world to Makka to "TOUCH" a black "STONE"

              How stupid you are! Black stone is just the part of the Kaaba a stone
              mosque as the symbol of universalism of humanity, no matter the
              colors, no matter the nationality, no matter the gender, no matter
              the poor or the rich men!...and seems you have no humanity touch at
              all!

              > I have to judge islam based on the fact that muslims like you
              > believe that they are better than other muslim and dare calling
              > their bretheren in religion hypocrites, and after that dare to use
              > the word "righteousness"

              clearly in Islam, hypocrites will live in the beneath of the
              hellfire...whoever he is

              > Peace ,
              > Peace without a sword , a true peace

              that's a false peace, no peace if you love the evil!
              the first victim when you reject to fight the crime is the truth,
              justice, and humanity!

              no peace if you love the crime, no peace if you love the rapists,
              the killers, the agressors, the hypocrites, the terrorists, etc!
              clearly you donot know what the peace is!

              > --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, "harissuryamen"
              > <harissuryamen@m...> wrote:
              > > peace,
              > >
              > > don't judge the value of the religion through the hypocrites...
              > > is jesus can be the same with Judas the betrayer?
              > >
              > > Islam comes to show the righteousness of God to Humankind and
              > Islam
              > > isnot to follow the stupidity of hypocrites!
              > >
              > > Muslims have the right to reject the wrong ways by their various
              > > level of efforts; they can prevent theirself from the sin, they
              > can
              > > ask the other to stop the sin, or they can stop the sin by their
              > > hands peacefully...
              > >
              > > everything can be solved by the righteousness....
              > >

              > > --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, mowazwaz <no_reply@y...>
              > > wrote:
              > > > Here it comes again , another month of Ramadan starts , the
              > > > supposed to be a month of fasting and prayer for muslims ,
              here
              > > how
              > > > it goes in all the arab nations .
              > > > All TV stations start to broadcast shows about FOOD
              > > > all the TV stations start to broadcast egyptian series to
              > intertain
              > > > the fasting believers so that they won't think about food any
              > > more ,
              > > > because their faith is that strong that they need something to
              > > > deviate them from eating .
              > > > all TV stations start game shows to entretain more .
              > > > All the jobs end earlier than usual , because the believers are
              > not
              > > > eating during the day.
              > > > And at night at 5:00 PM or so , they all start to
              > > > EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT , all their holy fast ends
              up
              > > > with FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD .
              > > > and they spend the night in front of TV shows made specially
              for
              > > > RAMDAN where singers and actors and sexy actresses are guests
              > This
              > > > is how RAMADAN occurs in the arab nations
              > > > What a glorious faith.
            • mowazwaz
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 3, 2003
                <harissuryamen@m...> wrote:
                > --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, mowazwaz <no_reply@y...>
                > wrote:
                > > I have to judge islam through the crimes of mohammad
                >
                > Muhammad never killed an innocent, but He killed criminals who
                > attacked Muslims people...Islam came to against the evil!..not to
                > love the evil!

                you are admitting that mohammad killed , that's enough , only the
                devil commits the crime and then tries to find excuses for commiting
                it

                > > I have to judge islam through the "Fawazeer" of Ramadan
                >

                > > I have to judge islam through the fact that a muslim travels from
                > > the end of the world to Makka to "TOUCH" a black "STONE"
                >

                > How stupid you are! Black stone is just the part of the Kaaba a
                stone
                > mosque as the symbol of universalism of humanity, no matter the
                > colors, no matter the nationality, no matter the gender, no matter
                > the poor or the rich men!...and seems you have no humanity touch at
                > all!

                Do you deny that the black stone is now as soft as glass because
                muslims come from all over the world to touch and take blessing from
                it ? I saw a program on an islamic TV station that showed muslims
                during the Hajj standing in rows waiting so that they can touch this
                stone , your words are beautiful , but they are not true.

                > > I have to judge islam based on the fact that muslims like you
                > > believe that they are better than other muslim and dare calling
                > > their bretheren in religion hypocrites, and after that dare to
                use
                > > the word "righteousness"
                >

                > clearly in Islam, hypocrites will live in the beneath of the
                > hellfire...whoever he is
                >

                > > Peace ,
                > > Peace without a sword , a true peace
                > >

                > that's a false peace, no peace if you love the evil!

                No peace if you use the sword
                only evil souls allow themselves to kill

                > the first victim when you reject to fight the crime is the truth,
                > justice, and humanity!

                You can fight without killing , you can win without murdering , this
                is a hard way , so the devil plays around with your head and makes
                you choose the easier way to make yourself master in this mortal, the
                devil advices you to kill your ennemies , and you seem to be
                convinced with the points of the devil , why to waste your time and
                love your ennemies and find a way to make them live your love , why
                to work that hard , just go and kill them ............. easy .....
                like hell

                > no peace if you love the crime,

                No peace if you commit the criem

                no peace if you love the rapists,

                Mohammad raped one his ladies when she was a child

                > the killers, the agressors, the hypocrites, the terrorists, etc!
                > clearly you donot know what the peace is!

                You are advising me to become like those persons , you want me to
                Kill them , you want me to agress them , and you dare giving your
                opinion about peace , you think I am blind ? I have the Holy spirit
                working in me to help not to fall into the traps of satan , those
                traps you are putting in front of me , encoureging me to hate , to
                agress to kill , no I choose Love , My LORD is stronger than you
                satan , I will never hate , I will never agress I will never kill

                And I know what peace is
                May this peace be with you

                > > --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, "harissuryamen"
                > > <harissuryamen@m...> wrote:
                > > > peace,
                > > >
                > > > don't judge the value of the religion through the hypocrites...
                > > > is jesus can be the same with Judas the betrayer?
                > > >
                > > > Islam comes to show the righteousness of God to Humankind and
                > > Islam
                > > > isnot to follow the stupidity of hypocrites!
                > > >
                > > > Muslims have the right to reject the wrong ways by their
                various
                > > > level of efforts; they can prevent theirself from the sin, they
                > > can
                > > > ask the other to stop the sin, or they can stop the sin by
                their
                > > > hands peacefully...
                > > >
                > > > everything can be solved by the righteousness....
                > > >

                > > > --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, mowazwaz
                <no_reply@y...>
                > here
                > > > how
                > > intertain
                > > > more ,
                > > not
                > up
                > for
                > > This
              • harissuryamen
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 3, 2003
                  wrote:
                  > --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, "harissuryamen"
                  > <harissuryamen@m...> wrote:
                  > > --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, mowazwaz <no_reply@y...>
                  > > wrote:
                  > > > I have to judge islam through the crimes of mohammad
                  > >
                  > > Muhammad never killed an innocent, but He killed criminals who
                  > > attacked Muslims people...Islam came to against the evil!..not to
                  > > love the evil!
                  >
                  > you are admitting that mohammad killed , that's enough , only the
                  > devil commits the crime and then tries to find excuses for
                  commiting
                  > it

                  gotch you! now my turn to ask your faith!
                  hahahha......do you know how ruthless your yahweh (father and jesus
                  in the same essense) who killed all people of Noah, Lot, Amalekite,
                  cannanite, Midian...even He commanded virgin rapeing and baby killing!
                  what a god!

                  > > > I have to judge islam through the "Fawazeer" of Ramadan
                  > >

                  > > > I have to judge islam through the fact that a muslim travels
                  from
                  > > > the end of the world to Makka to "TOUCH" a black "STONE"
                  > >

                  > > How stupid you are! Black stone is just the part of the Kaaba a
                  > stone
                  > > mosque as the symbol of universalism of humanity, no matter the
                  > > colors, no matter the nationality, no matter the gender, no
                  matter
                  > > the poor or the rich men!...and seems you have no humanity touch
                  at
                  > > all!
                  > >

                  > Do you deny that the black stone is now as soft as glass because
                  > muslims come from all over the world to touch and take blessing
                  from
                  > it ? I saw a program on an islamic TV station that showed muslims
                  > during the Hajj standing in rows waiting so that they can touch
                  this
                  > stone , your words are beautiful , but they are not true.

                  hey, that's only the symbol in the stone Mosque of kaaba...
                  remember, we have national flag, national anthem, jews had the
                  tabernacle....is these things have to be rejected because it's not
                  true according your anti-humanity view???????

                  > > > I have to judge islam based on the fact that muslims like you
                  > > > believe that they are better than other muslim and dare calling
                  > > > their bretheren in religion hypocrites, and after that dare to
                  > use
                  > > > the word "righteousness"
                  > >

                  > > clearly in Islam, hypocrites will live in the beneath of the
                  > > hellfire...whoever he is
                  > >

                  > > > Peace ,
                  > > > Peace without a sword , a true peace
                  > > >

                  > > that's a false peace, no peace if you love the evil!
                  >
                  > No peace if you use the sword
                  > only evil souls allow themselves to kill
                  >
                  > > the first victim when you reject to fight the crime is the truth,
                  > > justice, and humanity!
                  >
                  > You can fight without killing , you can win without murdering ,
                  this
                  > is a hard way ,

                  and you are TRUELY the insane man who rejects the police, the court,
                  the justice....They fight the criminal and they have to kill the evil
                  inside the criminals!!

                  so the devil plays around with your head and makes
                  > you choose the easier way to make yourself master in this mortal,
                  the
                  > devil advices you to kill your ennemies , and you seem to be
                  > convinced with the points of the devil , why to waste your time and
                  > love your ennemies and find a way to make them live your love , why
                  > to work that hard , just go and kill them ............. easy .....
                  > like hell

                  in Islam, this is sensitive case, very sensitive!!!!
                  in ONE FAMOUS HADITS OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD, if we have the attention to
                  KILL somebody even to those lunatics who want to kill us, so we are
                  killer, and the hell is waiting us!
                  Our attention is just to kill the EVIL ACTION!!!!

                  > > no peace if you love the crime,
                  >
                  > No peace if you commit the criem

                  We never kill with our attention to kill a human, but to kill the
                  evil action!

                  > no peace if you love the rapists,
                  >
                  > Mohammad raped one his ladies when she was a child

                  Aisha wasnot a child anymore, She was a mature lady..in Islam,
                  marriage is allowed just to mature people!

                  > > the killers, the agressors, the hypocrites, the terrorists, etc!
                  > > clearly you donot know what the peace is!
                  > >

                  > You are advising me to become like those persons , you want me to
                  > Kill them , you want me to agress them , and you dare giving your
                  > opinion about peace , you think I am blind ? I have the Holy spirit
                  > working in me to help not to fall into the traps of satan , those
                  > traps you are putting in front of me , encoureging me to hate , to
                  > agress to kill , no I choose Love , My LORD is stronger than you
                  > satan , I will never hate , I will never agress I will never kill

                  oK...let me ask you;
                  how about your holyspirit taught the homosexuality to the Lot people?
                  how about your ruthless yahweh (father and jesus in the same essense)
                  who killed all people of Noah, Lot, Amalekite, cannanite,
                  Midian...that was ethnic cleansing!!!!
                  even He commanded virgin rapeing and baby killing!
                  what a god!

                  > And I know what peace is
                  > May this peace be with you

                  yes, may peace to you also, but i doubt because your god is the
                  teacher of the killing and the ethnic cleansing, and the
                  homosexuality!