Re: Verily, verily

  • harissuryamen
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
      peace,

      o, my...jesus in the first verse in each chapter of OT? read this;
      Isaiah 45 the first verse:
      1 "This is what the LORD says to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right
      hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings
      of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be
      shut.

      can you read that? your 'jealous' god had a messiah or the anointed
      one; pagan cyrus of parse!
      i can understand why christianity is one of the pagan religion!

      --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, previouslaw <no_reply@y...>

    • previouslaw
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 8, 2003
        Dear harissuryamen

        > o, my...jesus in the first verse in each chapter of OT? read this;
        > Isaiah 45 the first verse:

        Sorry for that. I meant the very 1st verse (Gen1:1), but, i
        typed "h Every 1st verse.", the E of "Every" should follow the
        word "The" which I missed t also.

        May God Bless You
        LAW

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 9, 2003
          peace,

          OK, Law, genesis 1:1; In the beginning elohim created the heaven and
          the earth.

          but we know this event of ZERO DAY of creation only the 'title';
          obviously, your God created the heaven LATER in the second day, and
          the earth at third day.

          but the interesting point is that your eternal spirit of God is
          mentioned in gen 1:2 TOGOTHER with the 2 eternal things; water dan
          the deep...god never mentioned he created spirit, nor the water nor
          the deep at all!

          and then later, your son of God; your jesus is just mentioned when
          your god created the first day!