Re: Wondering what Harri did .....about afterlife's the hell TO ENEMY

  • harissuryamen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      peace,

      in fact jesus commanded to slay his enemies....
      how could you lie to your jesus's word?
      then how could you expect someone to believe you?

      why you believe in the hell that the place to TORTURE THE ENEMIES OF
      GOD?
      CLEARLY JESUS SAID THE GOD WILL PUNISH ALL ENEMIES AND EVIL AND
      LUCIFER IN THE HELL!
      HOW COULD GOD LOVES EVIL?
      HOW COULD HE MADE THE HELL TO PUNISH THE SINNER?

      Yes, in Islam, jesus was prophet who commanded us to defend our life
      and the truth by our life, he hated the evil the main enemy like
      Muslims do!
      we never love the evil!
      God will kill the evil!
      GOD WILL PUNISH EVIL IN THE HELL!
      (that's why we believe, that someone who died on cross was judas the
      betrayer, the evil!)

      --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, dont_worship_words