Re: **NEW quran and bible** i took from www.godrules.net/library/clarke/clarkemal1.htm

  • harissuryamen
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hey, Hari, I'm not going to comment on everything, but
      I felt the following points were worth making.

      @Hari:
      We disscuss the truth, Marta...long life journey!

      === Marta replies:
      I wish you'd stop referring to Malachi as a "later
      prophet". He wasn't one. We have shown you how he was
      not one, yet you refer to one website, which may or
      may not be correct and which your interpretation of
      may or may not be correct:

      Consider the following:

      From http://www.zianet.com/maxey/Proph13.htm
      `It is impossible to date this work precisely, however
      by an examination of the material within the book
      itself one can determine the general time of this
      prophecy. The Persian term for governor ("pehah") is
      used in Malachi 1:8 (see: Neh. 5:14; Haggai 1:1, 14;
      2:21), thus indicating this was written during the
      Persian domination of Israel (539-333 BC).'

      @Hari:
      If the word 'king' came from English language hundreds years ago, we
      can still use this word today!

      Marta:
      From http://www.bible.com/
      `10. What is the youngest book in the Old Testament?
      The book of Malachi, written about 400 B.C.'

      @Hari:
      The weird is Malchi chapter is later than Zacharias chapter..OT was
      written by time orders.
      Zachary lived about 50-80 years before jesus, Should be malachi lived
      1 or 2 years BC!

      Marta:
      From http://www.encarta.com/
      `A number of early Jewish commentators ascribed the
      book to the 5th-century bc Hebrew priest and reformer
      Ezra, but modern scholars doubt this ascription. They
      also doubt that the Hebrew word Malachi, used as a
      personal name in 1:1, is a proper noun. It means
      (literally) "my messenger," an appellative that
      appears in 3:1. Although Malachi stands as the last
      book of the Old Testament in Christian versions of the
      Bible, and stands as the last of 12 short prophetic
      books (known chiefly because of their brevity as the
      Minor Prophets) in the second part of the Hebrew
      canon, it probably was not the last composed. Internal
      evidence suggests a postexilic date, most likely
      sometime in the decade 460-450 bc, or before the
      reforms that were carried out by Nehemiah, a
      5th-century bc Jewish leader.'

      @Hari:
      This funny...Marta. Jewish can recorded genesis and deutoromy when
      paper and education were still low. Then they forgot to recorded
      Malchi in later civilization? funny.. if they forgot, ofcourse they
      will mentioned in Malachi chapter interpretation.

      I won't quote the extensive evidence in this e-mail
      for reasons of length, but I suggest you also consult
      http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09562b.htm section
      III: `Date of Composition'.

      @Hari:
      My other point is: Malachi as last prophet to jewish, if he lived
      before Zacharias and John, that means Zachary and John werenot
      prophet anymore!!

      === Marta continues:
      As I've already commented on TheJesusDebate, if what
      Muhammad had to say is not consistent with earlier
      revelation, then it is of little worth to Christians.
      As I said earlier, look at Acts 17 and how the Bereans
      tested the new revelation of Paul against what they
      already knew.

      @Hari:
      We stand to bring enlightment to you..accept or leave it...we
      disscuss the biggest truth, should use our logic, and strong sources.

      ~*~*~

      === Marta replies:
      Hari, if I haven't already proven to you that Malachi
      lived at least 300 years prior to Jesus with the
      material I quoted above, I don't know what will.

      @Hari:
      Your prove was defeated by reality that jewish wouldnot forgot to
      recorded Malachi, Malachi as last prophet/OT chapter should be before
      john so we can accept john as prophet,

      Marta:
      As for John the Baptist… true, he did not become a
      disciple, but he had his own ministry. Can you offer
      any advice he didn't believe in Jesus? His reaction to
      Jesus' request to be baptised would seem to indicate
      otherwise.

      @Hari:
      John believed jesus was usual man like other people in that Jordan
      river.
      Then John left him, when ALL follower jesus (not only 12 friends)
      still followed him everyplace he goes.

      John ministry was to find Messiah! THE MESSIAH WHO WILL COME AFTER
      HIM (HIS LIFE), NOT SOMEONE HE MET BEFORE!

      ~*~*~

      === Marta replies:
      True, Jesus was not Elijah. But John the Baptist
      served the role of Elijah of bringing the people back
      to God away from the pagans, and this is what the
      Bible was speaking of.

      @Hari:
      Marta, jesus lied about John... he said john was Elijah, but JOHN
      HIMSELF REFUSED AS ELIJAH!or Elijah ministry or something!
      Who know better about John: John himself or other someone like jesus?

      ~*~*~

      === Marta replies:
      John was acting as a minister of God. When a minister
      baptises someone it's not because he is great; he's
      just being used as a tool. How does the fact that John
      baptised Jesus make him worthy to untie the thong of
      Jesus' sandal?

      @Hari:
      John baptised all people at river, Marta...why jesus was unique than
      people?if he was unique, he should baptised himself without any tools!

      Without John, jesus wasnot jewish...somebody in judaism NEED SOMEONE
      GREATER like priest/rabbi to baptise him!....if baptizer and you are
      equal, so why you dont baptise your own body?

      ~*~*~

      === Marta replies:
      Yes, there were many sons of God, but only one
      BEGOTTEN son of God.

      @Hari:
      Marta, see Palm 27: David the king was BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD too!!!
    • harissuryamen
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 1, 2003
        Peace,
        Bible and OT, even many people corrupted many of its verses, God
        still keep one or 2 verses in truth: To lead people to Islam, and
        Muhammad teaching (peace upon Him)

        -Jesus using the word "Muslim" in Luke 6:40:

        Let us look at what Jesus said in Luke 6:40 in the language of
        Aramaic translated into Hebrew as shown below:

        "Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh
        k'rabbo."

        ="No student can be above his teacher, but everyone that is a MUSLIM,
        can be as his teacher."

        Taken from the Aramaic bible society.

        -Mechamedim in Song of Solomon 5:16

        "Chiku mamtakim v'khulo machamadim zeh dodi v'zeh re'i b'not
        yerushalayim.

        =His mouth is most sweet; and he is altogether lovely. This is my
        beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem

        Like God Allah has 99 holist names, Muhammad has othernames, like the
        Ahmad (lovely praised one) and chaththaman (latest one).

        Interestingly, Jesus himself gave that name Ahmad (lovely praised) to
        Muhammad in QS:61.
        (ofcourse He refered to OT verse from this song of solomon too)..
        mechamedim means much lovely, togother lovely, that refering to name
        Ahmad, with Muhammad as the person!
      • wakeinbliss
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 3, 2003
          !=== Marta continues:
          > As I've already commented on TheJesusDebate, if what
          > Muhammad had to say is not consistent with earlier
          > revelation, then it is of little worth to Christians.

          And THAT of course is the main issue.
          Mohammed allegedly was communicating with some spirit calling itself
          the angel Gabriel and yet as we all know,the testimony from that
          spirit contradicted the scriptures.
          We also realize that that mormon guy,joseph smith or whatever his name
          was also communicating with some familiar spirit also going by the
          same name and also contradicts the scriptures.
          God has warned us about those masquerading spirits and mohammed was
          just another false prophet being decieved by some demon calling
          itself'gabriel'.
          Do a yahoo search and you will find thousands of sites saying they are
          channeling revelations from angels and even Jesus himself.
          You would think all those people channeling Christ would ask him when
          he's coming back!lol!
          There is a big difference between the new age angels aka demons and
          the mesengers that love and serve God.
          And yet,millions of people around the world are being hooked,line and
          sinker.
          This is what it means to be giving heed to the doctrines of demons and
          being seduced by spirits.
          The koran is not the inspired word of God.
          Instead it was channeled by some masquerading spirit pretending to be
          Gabriel.

          The Deliverance

          Apply this teaching on familiar spirits to your
          own life. Has any door of opportunity been opened to familiar spirits?
          Is there
          any evidence of the presence of familiar spirits?

          Repent of each sin that has given opportunities
          for relationships with familiar spirits. God's Word warns that it is a
          sin to have
          a familiar spirit. A familiar spirit is not
          judged by whether or not it appears to be of benefit, but by what God
          has said about
          it.

          Renounce the familiar spirits. (Note: An
          individual can have more than one familiar spirit operating in his
          life.) Fall out of
          agreement with the familiar spirits. Destroy any
          thing that you have in your possession that would give a legal right
          for such
          a spirit to remain. Tell it that it is not needed
          or wanted.

          Resist and cast out the demonic spirits, using
          your spiritual authority as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.
          Employ the
          spiritual weapons of the blood of the Lamb, the
          name of Jesus and the Word of God, for these weapons "are mighty in
          God
          for pulling down strongholds" II Cor. 10:5 .

          Prayer and Warfare

          (Read aloud the
          following prayer)

          Lord Jesus, I belong to You. You have saved me
          and redeemed me by Your blood. I have need of no spirit other than The
          Holy Spirit. Forgive me for having sought from
          other spirits that which should only come from You. I renounce and
          separate
          myself from all familiar spirits, however
          acquired. I call upon You, Lord, to deliver me from the lies and
          deceptions of
          familiar spirits. Teach me Your truth and Your
          ways. It is my earnest desire to walk in Your will and to glorify Your
          name.
          Amein.

          Satan, I renounce you, and I take back all the
          ground that I ever yielded to you. God is my source of wisdom,
          knowledge,
          guidance and power. You familiar spirit, leave
          me, in the name of Jesus.

          Thank you Lord Jesus for delivering me and
          cleansing me from all unrighteousness by Your precious blood. In
          Jesus' name.
          Amein.

          God Bless
          in Him
        • wakeinbliss
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 3, 2003
            --- Im curious,
            do you actually believe that Mohammed is the Messiah?
            If so,why?
            What prophecies has he fulfilled,if any?
            Do you consider Mohammed to be the 'King of Kings and Lord of
            Lords'?
            God has testified concerning His son Jesus Christ.
            What did He testify concerning Mohammed?
            Do the Muslim people have an Old Testament that spoke of the coming of
            Mohammed hundreds and thousands of years before his birth.
            When the wise men came from the East and asked the high priests:
            Where is he that is born King of the Jews?
            they replied"
            You will find him in Bethleham'(matt.2:1-6)
            How did they know?
            Because 700 hundred years before his birth it had been foretold.

            Is the Koran a book of Prophecy like the Bible?
            If so,what prophecies have been fulfilled?

            You said that Christ Jesus himself said we all have something to learn
            from Muslims.

            What is it?

            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 4, 2003
              --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, wakeinbliss <no_reply@y...>
              wrote:
              > --- Im curious,
              > do you actually believe that Mohammed is the Messiah?
              > If so,why?

              We believe Muhammad as final prophet to all humankind..
              About Messiah, we can accept Muhammad as

              > What prophecies has he fulfilled,if any?

              -Falls of Parse, when He gave a preaching letter to King of Parse,
              he rejected letter so Muhammad said, His kingdom will break!then
              this happened after Roman defeated Parse.

              -Falls of Bizentine; Muhammad said Muslims will defeated Bizantine,
              then it happened by Osmanee empire until now as land of Turkey.

              > Do you consider Mohammed to be the 'King of Kings and Lord of
              > Lords'?

              Yes, all lords in many arabian tribes came and converted to Islam,
              and sworn to Him as their greatest leader and prophet.
              (i wonder, nobody king/lord converted to christianity in jesus life!)

              > God has testified concerning His son Jesus Christ.
              > What did He testify concerning Mohammed?
              > Do the Muslim people have an Old Testament that spoke of the
              coming of
              > Mohammed hundreds and thousands of years before his birth.

              No Muslims in Mecca, before Muhammad birth. Arabs were pagan
              follower in that time. No christianity and Jewish in Mecca (but
              jewish was in Medina)

              > When the wise men came from the East and asked the high priests:
              > Where is he that is born King of the Jews?
              > they replied"
              > You will find him in Bethleham'(matt.2:1-6)
              > How did they know?
              > Because 700 hundred years before his birth it had been foretold.

              I think nobody king of east converted to christianity!!!!THIS
              FACT...but maybe they came to know about miracle in jesus birth..

              > Is the Koran a book of Prophecy like the Bible?
              > If so,what prophecies have been fulfilled?

              yes, Quran prophecy over defeated of Parse by Romans after a view
              years..QS:31
              then the latest verse in this prophecy: Muslims declared victory
              among all people, (after Muslims defeated Roman)
              It happened, Parse was defeated by Roman, then Roman was defeated by
              Muslim, especialy Muslims became ruler of the world in Baghdad and
              Cordova, until Osmanee empire in time before war of the world 1.

              > You said that Christ Jesus himself said we all have something to
              learn
              > from Muslims.
              >
              > What is it?

              Many...Please clean jesus name, and His teaching to Monotheism of
              Allah; convert to Islam; Love your God Allah; bring peace on earth;
              respect life and humanity, give your loved charity, do the best and
              againts the bad forever, share your happiness to entire world, etc.

              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 4, 2003
                wrote:
                > !=== Marta continues:
                > > As I've already commented on TheJesusDebate, if what
                > > Muhammad had to say is not consistent with earlier
                > > revelation, then it is of little worth to Christians.
                > >

                > And THAT of course is the main issue.
                > Mohammed allegedly was communicating with some spirit calling
                itself
                > the angel Gabriel and yet as we all know,the testimony from that
                > spirit contradicted the scriptures.
                > We also realize that that mormon guy,joseph smith or whatever his
                name
                > was also communicating with some familiar spirit also going by the
                > same name and also contradicts the scriptures.
                > God has warned us about those masquerading spirits and mohammed
                was
                > just another false prophet being decieved by some demon calling
                > itself'gabriel'.

                TOO EASY TO DEFEAT CHRISTIAN VIEW IN MUHAMMAD TEACHING, BECAUSE THEY
                EXPERIANCED 'FIRSTLY' IN THEIR JESUS..

                THEY REFUSED MUHAMMAD, BUT THEY FORGOT THEY ACCEPT JESUS WHO WAS
                REJECTED BY JEWISH...JEWISH CALLED HIM AS ADULTERY CHILD, CHRIMINAL,
                AND FALSE PROPHET WHO INSISTED FULFILL HIS ADULTERY SIN TO TORAH,
                THEN STOLE JEWISH BOOK AS THEIRS!!!!!!

                SO, HATRED OF CHRISTIANS WILL COME BACK TO THEM AGAIN!!ALWAYS...
                (ISLAM LOVES JESUS, MORE THAN CHRISTIAN LOVE HIM...
                EVERY TIME WE SAY JESUS NAME, WE PRAY TO GOD; PEACE UPON
                JESUS/ISA... OUR LOVING PROPHET
                WE STAND TO CLEAN HIS NAME AND HIS TEACHING OF MONOTHEISM TO ALLAH)

                > Do a yahoo search and you will find thousands of sites saying they
                are
                > channeling revelations from angels and even Jesus himself.
                > You would think all those people channeling Christ would ask him
                when
                > he's coming back!lol!

                YES...ASK TO JEWISH...THEY SAY JESUS GOT CONNECTED WITH EVIL WHO
                MADE MARY COMMITTED ADULTERY!!!
                (ISLAM TEACHS THAT JIBRIL CAME TO VIRGIN MARY)

                > There is a big difference between the new age angels aka demons
                and
                > the mesengers that love and serve God.

                YES...JEWISH CLAIMS, CHRISTIANS LOVE IS ADULTERY LOVE!
                (ISLAM REJECTS THIS VIEW TO JESUS)

                > And yet,millions of people around the world are being hooked,line
                and
                > sinker.
                > This is what it means to be giving heed to the doctrines of demons
                and
                > being seduced by spirits.
                > The koran is not the inspired word of God.
                > Instead it was channeled by some masquerading spirit pretending to
                be
                > Gabriel.

                JEWISH CLAIMS, EVIL SPIRIT WHO DWELL IN ADULTERER MARY, DWELL AGAIN
                IN ALL CHRISTIANS, SO THEY WILL MAKE ADULTERY AMONG THEM, LIKE JESUS
                MOTHER...
                (ISLAM STANDS TO CLEAN JESUS NAME AND MARY)

                > The Deliverance
                >
                > Apply this teaching on familiar spirits to
                your
                > own life. Has any door of opportunity been opened to familiar
                spirits?
                > Is there
                > any evidence of the presence of familiar
                spirits?

                > Repent of each sin that has given
                opportunities
                > for relationships with familiar spirits. God's Word warns that it
                is a
                > sin to have
                > a familiar spirit. A familiar spirit is not
                > judged by whether or not it appears to be of benefit, but by what
                God
                > has said about
                > it.
                >
                > Renounce the familiar spirits. (Note: An
                > individual can have more than one familiar spirit operating in his
                > life.) Fall out of
                > agreement with the familiar spirits. Destroy
                any
                > thing that you have in your possession that would give a legal
                right
                > for such
                > a spirit to remain. Tell it that it is not
                needed
                > or wanted.
                >
                > Resist and cast out the demonic spirits,
                using
                > your spiritual authority as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.
                > Employ the
                > spiritual weapons of the blood of the Lamb,
                the
                > name of Jesus and the Word of God, for these weapons "are mighty
                in
                > God
                > for pulling down strongholds" II Cor. 10:5 .
                >
                > Prayer and
                Warfare

                > (Read aloud the
                > following prayer)
                >
                > Lord Jesus, I belong to You. You have saved
                me
                > and redeemed me by Your blood. I have need of no spirit other than
                The
                > Holy Spirit. Forgive me for having sought
                from
                > other spirits that which should only come from You. I renounce and
                > separate
                > myself from all familiar spirits, however
                > acquired. I call upon You, Lord, to deliver me from the lies and
                > deceptions of
                > familiar spirits. Teach me Your truth and
                Your
                > ways. It is my earnest desire to walk in Your will and to glorify
                Your
                > name.
                > Amein.
                >
                > Satan, I renounce you, and I take back all
                the
                > ground that I ever yielded to you. God is my source of wisdom,
                > knowledge,
                > guidance and power. You familiar spirit,
                leave
                > me, in the name of Jesus.
                >
                > Thank you Lord Jesus for delivering me and
                > cleansing me from all unrighteousness by Your precious blood. In
                > Jesus' name.
                > Amein.
                >
                > God Bless
                > in Him
              • harissuryamen
                Message 7 of 25 , Jun 22, 2003
[...]

                • al_kitab_al_moukaddas
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jun 22, 2003
                    <harissuryamen@m...> wrote:
                    > Peace,
                    > Bible and OT, even many people corrupted many of its verses, God
                    > still keep one or 2 verses in truth: To lead people to Islam, and
                    > Muhammad teaching (peace upon Him)

                    Mohammad was a murderer , like you said in many previous posts , so
                    most of his words are lies , including the quran

                    Message 9 of 25 , Jun 22, 2003
                      --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, "al_kitab_al_moukaddas"
                      <deleting_posts@y...> wrote:
                      > --- In newquranandbible@yahoogroups.com, "harissuryamen"
                      > <harissuryamen@m...> wrote:
                      > > Peace,
                      > > Bible and OT, even many people corrupted many of its verses, God
                      > > still keep one or 2 verses in truth: To lead people to Islam, and
                      > > Muhammad teaching (peace upon Him)
                      >

                      > Mohammad was a murderer , like you said in many previous posts , so
                      > most of his words are lies , including the quran

                      hahaha...i will ask to police who killed a killer...hey police, you
                      are the killer!hahahaha

                      so, crime of jesus is the fact that his godness was a
                      crime..hahahahahhaha

                      Message 10 of 25 , Jun 22, 2003
                        That's all you could find as an answer , what a strong reference is
                        your quran ....... a laughter reference HAHAHAHA