about the War in Iraq

  • betty_f_
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2003
      About the war,

      I would like to declare my repudiation to this war. Specially to the
      utilization of God's Name to take advantage for the plans of world
      domination of some. This war is not divine, but it's earthly and
      evil, serving the purpose of human's plan, in the cost of human lives
      that are being lost.

      I pray to God that this war finishes. May God release the lives of
      the population of Iraq who are under attack. May God release the
      world from the evil hands of all those who want to take the power
      (whatever nations they are from) by oppressing, killing and stilling
      whoever in order to reach it.

      May despite everything the Good News of salvation in Jesus continue
      getting each place in the world, so that many can reach salvation. I
      would like specially to ask God about the Iraqi people, may they get
      to know the Lord Jesus, the ones which God call.

      Roselle
    • previouslaw
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2003
        Hi, Betty

        > May despite everything the Good News of salvation in Jesus continue
        > getting each place in the world, so that many can reach salvation. I
        > would like specially to ask God about the Iraqi people, may they get
        > to know the Lord Jesus, the ones which God call.

        Well said. It needs a miracle for people there to turn to Christ. If
        no miracle, majority turning to Christ would be killed by their own
        people.

        May God Bless You
        LAW