Reflections on good and evil

  • cresciniusathree <coschiera@libero.it>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2003
      My name is Lorenzo Crescini and I'm Italian. These "Flashes on Good
      and evil" reflect the same mood characterizing the Flashes on the
      Holy Gospels and Turin's Holy Shroud I wrote in Africa: making
      myself useful to our Lord Jesus Christ.
      Of course there will be those who will accuse me of "spamming". Such
      an accusation does not surprise me as it comes from the spiritual
      force of evil. As a matter of fact, how can one accuse
      of "spamming" one who makes Apology to the name of Christ and not to
      his, leaving the reader free to read or not to read what's written
      in them?
      I will start by quoting the best Prayer to Jesus I've ever read.
      At the very beginning some reflections concern the devil one.
      I thank all those who will read me, write to me, will ask for an
      explanation and those who will be able and willing to advertise what
      they read by Web, the press or however they like.
      I am confident that the last of my Reflections containing a few
      lined short account of my life, will be devoted to all of us who
      are proud of the Lord.
      Web site
      http://digilander.libero.it/crescinitre
      personal e-mail for communications
      flashesgospels@...

      Best regards

      Here are three Reflections as an example

      24) One cannot or mustn't say to those who are ill and
      suffering: " That's God who puts you to the test". In this way we
      would offend The God of Endless Love who cannot wish our suffering.
      One needs say to those who suffer: " God's Son himself suffered
      because of evil, but you will also resurrect with Him, as He did".
      That is the truth and only the truth can give one who suffers the
      Hope which won't let him fall into that despair the devil one wants
      to seize his soul and conscience! Saying: "it's God who puts you to
      the test" gives a suffering man the same relief a learned lecture on
      food chemistry gives a starving one.

      29) We can give or take from God, Creator of all things,
      nothing, except for two things: we can take from Him Honour by
      offending Him with our refusal, we can give Him our love, by
      accepting Him in our heart! With what insolence might we wish or
      boast His Light one day, we, if we had denied Him all life long,
      being able to believe Him and not doing that?

      38) There are many Evangelic miracles showing the spontaneity of
      a memory, neither built nor adapted, which nevertheless is engraved
      in the memory of those who were present to the event. It is from
      conveyed small details that the truth of the memory of a lived and
      handed down episode transpires.
    • onlyusaone
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2003
        My name is Lorenzo Crescini and I'm Italian. These "Flashes on Good
        and evil" reflect the same mood characterizing the Flashes on the
        Holy Gospels and Turin's Holy Shroud I wrote in Africa: making myself
        useful to our Lord Jesus Christ.
        I will start by quoting the best Prayer to Jesus I've ever read.
        At the very beginning some reflections concern the devil one.
        I thank all those who will read me, write to me, will ask for an
        explanation and those who will be able and willing to advertise what
        they read by Web, the press or however they like.
        I am confident that the last of my Reflections containing a few lined
        short account of my life, will be devoted to all of us who are proud
        of the Lord.
        Web site
        www.lorenzocrescini.it/reflections
        personal e-mail for communications