God - The Creator of Zionism.

  • kip_rider
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
      Too many people are unaware that Zionism is not just a modern day
      phenomenon. It was spoken of many, many centuries ago, by God
      Himself. Zionism has not just happened by chance. It is happening by
      the direct intervention of God. I don't write these words to
      purposely upset anyone, but I think that it's important to understand
      what has occurred in Israel during the recent past.

      In chapter 15 of the book of Genesis, God tells Abram (Abraham) that
      He is going to give a portion of land to him. This land that God
      defines for Abram includes present day Israel. God did eventually
      give this land to Abraham. But, because of disobedience, the Lord
      took the Jewish people out of the land of Israel and scattered them
      among the nations of the earth as He said He would (Nehemiah 1:8-9).
      God predicted that this would happen and it did. But, this does not
      mean that God has broken His the covenant that He made with Abraham.
      God doesn't break covenants. He promised the land of Israel to the
      Jewish people and He is keeping His promise.

      Let's look at a few passages in the Holy Scriptures. In these
      passages, we find God proclaiming His intentions toward the future of
      the Jewish people who have been scattered, and the land of Israel.
      Let's start by looking at Ezekiel 36:22-24. The text follows:

      "Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign
      LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am
      going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you
      have profaned among the nations where you have gone. I will show the
      holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations,
      the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know
      that I am the LORD , declares the Sovereign LORD , when I show myself
      holy through you before their eyes.
      " 'FOR I WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF THE NATIONS; I WILL GATHER YOU FROM ALL
      THE COUNTRIES AND BRING YOU BACK INTO YOUR OWN LAND."

      This ingathering of the Jewish people is spoken of throughout
      chapters 36, 37, 38 and 39 of Ezekiel. For a more complete
      understanding of what is happening today, one should read all of this
      text, but for the sake of brevity let's just look at one more passage
      in Ezekiel. This passage is found in Ezekiel 39:25-29. The passage
      follows:

      "Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I WILL NOW BRING
      JACOB BACK FROM CAPTIVITY and will have compassion on all the people
      of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name. They will forget
      their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when
      they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid.
      WHEN I HAVE BROUGHT THEM BACK FROM THE NATIONS AND HAVE GATHERED THEM
      FROM THE COUNTRIES OF THEIR ENEMIES, I will show myself holy through
      them in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the
      LORD their God, FOR THOUGH I SENT THEM INTO EXILE AMONG THE NATIONS,
      I WILL GATHER THEM TO THEIR OWN LAND, not leaving any behind. I will
      no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on
      the house of Israel, declares the Sovereign LORD ."

      Now let's leave the book of Ezekiel and turn to Zechariah 8:1-8. The
      text follows:

      "Again the word of the Lord Almighty came to me. 2 This is what the
      Lord Almighty says: "I am very jealous for Zion; I am burning with
      jealousy for her."
      This is what the Lord says: "I will return to Zion and dwell in
      Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the
      mountain of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain."
      This is what the Lord Almighty says: "Once again men and women of
      ripe old age will sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each with cane in
      hand because of his age. The city streets will be filled with boys
      and girls playing there." This is what the Lord Almighty says: "It
      may seem marvelous to the remnant of this people at that time, but
      will it seem marvelous to me?" declares the Lord Almighty. This is
      what the Lord Almighty says: "I WILL SAVE MY PEOPLE FROM THE
      COUNTRIES OF THE EAST AND THE WEST. I WILL BRING THEM BACK TO LIVE IN
      JERUSALEM; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and
      righteous to them as their God."

      Lastly, I would like you to look at Amos 9:14-15. The text follows:

      "I WILL BRING BACK MY EXILED PEOPLE ISRAEL;
      THEY WILL REBUILD THE RUINED CITIES AND LIVE IN THEM.
      They will plant vineyards and drink their wine;
      they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I WILL PLANT ISRAEL IN
      THEIR OWN LAND, NEVER AGAIN TO BE UPROOTED
      FROM THE LAND I HAVE GIVEN THEM,"
      says the Lord your God."
      --------------------------------------

      Did you notice that God says that once He brings the Jewish people
      back into their land that they would NEVER AGAIN BE UPROOTED FROM THE
      LAND? It doesn't matter whether every nation on earth were to
      conspire against the nation of Israel. God is their protector and no
      one can stand against Him. This battle that is taking place in Israel
      today is not under the control of the nations. God is, and always
      will be in control.
      Regards,
      Kip
    • al_kitab_al_moukaddas
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2002
        Dear brother
        if zionism was a creation of God , zionists wouldn't have killed my
        brothers and sisters in front of my eyes and wouldm't have burned our
        churches in south Lebanon , if Zionism was from God israel wouldn't
        have ouccupied south Lebanon for 22 years and stolen the Lebanese
        Food and water , if Zionism was from God , and the Zionists were the
        ones who crucified our Lord Jesus Christ , then I think something in
        your way of reasonning is missing .

        I do not remeber Jesus the Son of God making any commitement to any
        Nation because he came to all nations even to pagans in Saidon and
        Tyr , by his own words he said that Saidon and Tyr will have a better
        place on judgemnt day then jerusalem , khorazzin and beithsaida the
        cities of Zion , I don't remeber Jesus even caring enough to
        pronounce the word Zion , prophets are men , they commit mistakes ,
        But Jesus he is perfection , he and ONLY HE must be our reference ,
        and Jesus came to clear in the minds of men that God Loves us all (
        John 3:16) he has never supported the racist and arrogant notion
        of "the chosen people"

        Your Brother in Christ

        Kitab

        P.S.
        > --------------------------------------
        >
        > Did you notice that God says that once He brings the Jewish people
        > back into their land that they would NEVER AGAIN BE UPROOTED FROM
        THE
        > LAND? It doesn't matter whether every nation on earth were to
        > conspire against the nation of Israel. God is their protector and
        no
        > one can stand against Him. This battle that is taking place in
        Israel
        > today is not under the control of the nations. God is, and always
        > will be in control.

        Did you notice that it was money what brought the jews back to israel
        either the ashkenasis or the kiputz , and it was wheat that brought
        the russian jews to israel , i.e. commerce , another form of money ,
        and remember what Jesus said "you can not worship two gods , it is
        either God or the money"