Re: **NEW quran and bible** the quran word of god or man

  • bill clinton dd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      you believe that God uuetered surat al fati7ah. if you
      did then y believe that God told some one " We worship
      you alone.. You are the master of jusgment day...
      Guide us teh righteous way" Here "us" and "We" is the
      respectful tone for "I". Here God is saying to some
      one (please tell me who it is if you know)

      *you opposite the places of 3 verses.
      � master of the day judgment . *. Thee do we worship ,
      and thine aid we seek .*. show us the straight
      way � verses (1:4&5&6)
      so.. we = us = all mislums .
      YOU ASKED
      �tell me then who was God when God came and talked to
      Moses in MOunt Sinai? �

      ALLAH (the lord of power) did .

      You said
      �I am created from a mother and afather with e word
      "Be" so were the angels created without a father and
      amother WITH the word "be". Why areb't angels called
      the words of God? �

      *becouse the angles are not a miracle for people but
      Jesus is a miracle in his birth. .

        why was ADM (the father of humanity
      ) > without father and maother? Because he is the
      first person.

      *so it is not difficult for god to creat a person
      without father and mother

        why was HWAA(the mother of
      humanity) without > mother ? because she is teh first
      woman

      **so it is not difficult for god to creat a person
      except with father .

        why was MOSESS S snake from stick ?
      To show the Egyptian the power of God.

       so it is easy for god to creat snake from
      stike .

      so god make any thing he want to do .he make miracles
      sometimes to support his prophets and sometimes to
      show people that he control in every thing . so he
      created prophet juses as a miracle .and this is not
      difficult to his ability.

      So you are telling me the gabriel the messenger
      delievered a message from God to mohamed to read,
      because GOd forgot that mohamed is illiterate?

      * �proclaim!(or read!) in the name of thy lord and
      cherisher ,who created, � (verse 96:1)
      this was the first verse in the quran . when gabriel
      delievered to mohamed he didn�t give him amessege in
      paper to read . no he said to him read and mohamed
      answered I am not reader (3 times) so gabriel wanted
      to say to him you will not read like anyperson .this
      the time to spread this reigion so he said �*
      �proclaim!(or read!) in the name of thy lord and
      cherisher ,who created, � (verse 96:1)

       and you are simply insist that our god
      humilaiated himself more in surat al fati7ah when he
      said that he worshiped (someone or something) and when
      he asked for guidance. (and this is false
      understanding of quran )
      and you said that is more humiliation than let Jewish
      people todismissed him > and caught him and torment
      him and crucifixion and > tied him and put nails in
      his bones. And you do belive in that and you forget
      the meaning of (GOD)
      -I BELIVE IN GOD WHO GOVERN THE UNIVERSAL .
      -AND YOU DO ALSO BELIVE IN GOD WHO GOVERN THE
      UNIVERSAL .

      -"�Say �o people of the book ! com to common terms as
      between us and you : that we worship none but allah
      that we associate no partners with him that we erect
      not from among ourselves , lords and patrons other
      than allah if then they turn back ,say ye :"bear
      witness that we (at least) are muslims
      (bowing to Allah s will)" . Verse(3:64)

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com