Happy Easter Every One

  • al_kitab_al_moukaddas
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Guys
      sorry For being late at this but I was celebrating easter with my
      family in my village in south Lebanon , where I have no internet
      connection ,
      So I want to wish you all A Happy Easter "Al Massih Qam Hakkan Qam"
      and I want you all to join our prayers , all these easter prayers in
      all the churchs of the south were dedicated to our palestinian
      brothers who are suffering the terrorism of Sharon , please pray for
      them with us , during this easter we spend many hours in front the TV
      watching "Al Jazeera" live broadcast from palestine showing the
      israelinan terrorism ,and we were filled with anger as we compared
      what was said on al jazeera and the huge amounts of news hidden and
      not told on the cnn about the israeli crimes and terror done to the
      palestinians while only focusing on the palestinian defence mechanism
      (which is the smae as the israeli terrorism , yet whith no equal
      chances) it reminded us of the horrors of the war in Lebanon ,
      please pray with us for the innocents in palestine , please pray for
      them .

      Al Massih qam Haqqan Qam

      Al Kitab Al Moukaddas
    • betty_f_
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
        A Happy Easter to you too.

        I also pray for the people involved in this sad situation too.

        Let's keep spreading the message of Jesus and please, brother, don't
        let anger take control of your heart. We are commanded to preach
        about the Good News of salvation and pray for the good of all peoples
        in the world, that all people get to know about Jesus.

        God bless you,

        Roselle

        --- In newquranandbible@y..., al_kitab_al_moukaddas <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Guys
        > sorry For being late at this but I was celebrating easter with my
        > family in my village in south Lebanon , where I have no internet
        > connection ,
        > So I want to wish you all A Happy Easter "Al Massih Qam Hakkan Qam"
        > and I want you all to join our prayers , all these easter prayers
        in
        > all the churchs of the south were dedicated to our palestinian
        > brothers who are suffering the terrorism of Sharon , please pray
        for
        > them with us , during this easter we spend many hours in front the
        TV
        > watching "Al Jazeera" live broadcast from palestine showing the
        > israelinan terrorism ,and we were filled with anger as we compared
        > what was said on al jazeera and the huge amounts of news hidden and
        > not told on the cnn about the israeli crimes and terror done to the
        > palestinians while only focusing on the palestinian defence
        mechanism
        > (which is the smae as the israeli terrorism , yet whith no equal
        > chances) it reminded us of the horrors of the war in Lebanon ,
        > please pray with us for the innocents in palestine , please pray
        for
        > them .
        >
        > Al Massih qam Haqqan Qam
        >
        > Al Kitab Al Moukaddas
      • al_kitab_al_moukaddas
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
          Dear Roselle
          this is not anger that is filling my heart , but sadness , yesterday
          the israelinas fired at the Mosq of Omar in the Holy City OF
          Bethlehem , and they also fired at the Church of Nativity because the
          priests and the nuns were sheltering people in there , a christian
          priest was killed by the israeli fire and 9 nunes were injured , we
          all are sad these days , and we all are praying , I saw this happen
          during the war of israel in Lebanon , But Our Faith in Jesus In for
          eternity .

          Please pray with us.

          Kitab

        • betty_f_
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
            Dear Kitab:

            In the Internet sometimes it's difficult to understand people's
            intention in the messages.
            I'm not against you. I'm also concerned with the good of the
            Palestinians. Of course, I'm an outsider, but I care. I've just
            seen on TV people inside Church of Nativity, etc.
            Imagine if you knew my country were in war, what would you say?
            I'm trying to give you support, but I just don't know what to say.
            Sadness sometimes lead to anger, that's why I said that you should
            keep your mind in Jesus. God has control over things, even when the
            situation seems to be a total Kaos.

            "In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication
            with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the
            peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your
            hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." (Philipians 4:6;7)

            I will be praying with you.