Re: Question To all muslims

  • islamdefender
    Message 1 of 2898 , Jan 1, 2002
      First lie, Arabs are few hundred millions, where
      are the billions come from ? And is the rating of the
      literatre based on the number of readers, ok, you have 1.2
      Billion reading Quran, 1.6 Billions reading bible, where
      is Gibran here. By the way, do you read Gibrans
      writings instead of the bible ?<br><br>As for the copies,
      I do not trust your translation. Sorry. you lied
      alot.<br><br>As for marry, go and ask your 1st grade Arabic
      teacher about the meaning of worshipping in arabic.
      moreover, I will give you this quote from my friend, who
      used to be Chatholic and become a muslim years ago:
      "When I was attending Catholic school as a young boy, I
      remember having to recite a prayer called the "Hail Mary"
      prayer. This is actually a prayer to Mary, not to God. In
      fact, part of the prayers states "Hail Mary, Mother of
      God" (May God forgive us). Certainly, if the Almighty
      God has a mother, she too must also be a God (May God
      forgive us). Certainly, the Christians have strayed on
      this, as well as many other points concerning the
      Oneness and Sovereignty of the Lord God Almighty. For
      truly, no one qualifies to receive prayers and accept
      repentance other than God Himself. The Qur'an has praised
      the Messiah, Christ Jesus, and his mother as Holy
      servants of God; but it also reminds us that they both had
      to eat of their daily bread in order to live - like
      all other human beings. From this we can also draw
      the conclusion that if they had to eat, they also had
      to digest their food and dispel waste. Do we think
      about our Perfect God that he is One who dispels waste.
      Certainly there is nothing dirty or impure about God; and
      certainly those who choose plural gods and intercessing
      gods have not accurately estimated the Power of the
      One True God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Mary, Jesus,
      and Muhammad (Peace be upon them all). " <br><br>I
      explained the meaning of worshipping to you in arabic, but
      you are programmed to "believe in what you WANT to
      belive in." I am asking you to go and see your arabic
      dictionary to see the meaning of the worshipping.<br><br>Why
      you still did not refute the contradictions in the
      bible ? Do not change the subject, who can you answer
      these contradictions ?
    • binahmedkm
      Message 2898 of 2898 , Mar 7, 2002
        --- In newquranandbible@y..., tedw1999 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > PJ,
        >
        > >>IF YOU REVERE JESUS SO HIGHLY, THEN BE LIKE HIM AND GO
        > > TAKE YOUR MESSAGE TO THE STREETS!<<
        >
        > This part of your message I agree with. It applies to all
        Christians