I'm not sure exactly where you are in relation to structural elements like chainplates, etc. but I would say that making the repair from both sides would be an41s_good_grief
Sorry Mike. I jumped in - I thought you were referring to my post. You are right. Replacing the inline fuel filter should be the first thing for Carl to try.dougbauer1
Mike: Is the choke cable slipping? Is your choke closed and not opening? Pat From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]panacea73n30
Visit http://www.capitalyachts.info, the official page for owners of Newport, Neptune and Gulf sailboats that were built by Capital Yachts before they ceased business in 1996.
Lots of documentation to be found there.
- Sep 26, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.