It was an on board charger that came installed with the boat so the batteries would charge when it was on shore power...I am looking into a possible failure tospo_doggie_guy
This is correct except some smart chargers can charge separate banks at different rates. My house bank consists of 2 AGM batteries and charges at differenttobourque
You have mixed battery jargon in addition to mixing battery chemistries. Batteries should never be mixed in a battery bank or have multiple chemistries on email@example.com
Visit http://www.capitalyachts.info, the official page for owners of Newport, Neptune and Gulf sailboats that were built by Capital Yachts before they ceased business in 1996.
Lots of documentation to be found there.
- Sep 26, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.