Re: [Newport Sailboats] Re: newport 27 water tank

  • RAY TOSTADO
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 20, 2011
      For the OB.

      See if you can get some gas without any ethanol mixed in. Run this clean gas for about 10 minutes then let it run out by disconnecting fuel line while at a high idle.

      The other folks will give you more specific OB chat.

      rt

      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2011
        Thanks Ray,  will get my outboard done ASAP.      Carla

      • RAY TOSTADO
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 1, 2011
          So funny, this is old message. It's been in e-mail heaven since 10-20-11

          rt

          Thanks Ray, will get my outboard done ASAP. Carla