Re: [Newport Sailboats] Newport Wayward

  • mbesant@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      Really looked great. I will drop by one of their trailers while they are
      doing uncovering and get some more info. Had hoped to run into you this
      weekend. Looks like made real progress getting ready to launch. maybe at the
      picnic next weekend. We are set to go, now just waiting for Darren and the
      crew

      Marty and Peggy Besant
      1987 N30-3 Margarita
      RCR Skyway Marina