RE: [Newport Sailboats] Happy weekend

  • Brian Perkins
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2008
      Ray,

      Watching GUSTAV make landfall this morning to see if I'm going to get a
      call. Two other Coast Guard families watching too. So far it looks good
      and local personnel can handle it, but we will know in a few hours. Tearing
      off to the Gulf Coast would definitely impact my Labor Day weekend.

      Watched a Newport 41 anchor off of Break Point (Pt Loma) last night and
      everyone dived off to surf. Fun to watch! I really miss my boat. Thanks
      again for the great day of sailing a couple weekends ago. Right now I'm
      buried in work - sure am glad we sailed on BASELINE when we did!

      Warm regards,

      Brian Perkins

      N41 - EXUBERANT

      San Diego (for now.)