make more, no joke

  • dorie-chabot865@eppinway.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
      tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 770 621-2634, completed a
      small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
      at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
    • dorie-chabot865@eppinway.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1-770 621 2634 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.