Re: [Newport Sailboats] Re: How too pump out holding tank? (Thanks)

  • kim stager
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
      the pump out hose on my 28 is in the chain locker for the ancher just a thought for youall Pappy

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
        This is where it was on the N30 as well. Right next to the water fill. The
        previous owner moved the pump out to the side deck directly above the
        holding tank (it is in the cabinet in the head). This makes for a much more
        direct pump out, shorter hose, and not having the septic pump out right next
        to the clean water input!

        Tony B.