Hopefully, I'll be in soon!

  • sailcapt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2002
      Well, the weather is finally nice, but I am stuck at work... I
      work on a ship, and have to wait until vacation time to play with
      the boats, but the guy who is supposed to releive me for vacation
      was in a car accident... Supposedly there will be a replacement
      soon. Oh well, I cant complain too much, I DO get 6 months of
      vacation a year... With pay, too.

      Everyone else in??