11469Re: [Newport Sailboats] replacing rpm meter?

  • Geoff Harvey
    Jun 8, 2014
      thanks Martin I will be careful with removal of panel
      Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2014 4:44 PM
      Subject: Re: [Newport Sailboats] replacing rpm meter?

      Good news and some not so good
      We had the tach replaced 2 years ago. The yard did the installation so
      I cannot address it should be done.
      AND the panel caught fire when the yard finished the project. So be
      careful with the wiring. We were lucky that there was no damage to the
      boat and the yard rewired the panel at their expense. Nice to have
      everything new behind the gauges.