      From: Robert Schock bob@... [newportsailboats]
      <newportsailboats@yahoogroups.com>
      To: newportsailboats <newportsailboats@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Jun 7, 2014 5:24 pm
      Subject: Re: [Newport Sailboats] boom rigging

      Don’t know about the third block forward. This is the way Gary Mull
      designed it, came and looked at everything, and we have always carried
      it with no problems. Note the eye splice at the end held by a D
      ring. Bob Schock
      ’74 N30-II #477On Jun 7, 2014, at 6:57 AM, psswireless@...
      [newportsailboats] <newportsailboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      wellMy 78 newport 30 2 is in the water ...!!now I just need a pic or
      diagram of how to rig the boom and I have traveler rigged ...I just
      bought her last year so any help would be apreciated !!Thanks and fair
      winds
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic