11454BOAT SALE

  • harleynygren87
    May 28, 2014

      After posting the sale of my Newport 30 on several sites and services I received some interesting replies. Some were clearly invitations to partake in a scam. If you haven't yet please refer to Boat US advice on these things I suggest you do so. Meantime I would suggest butt canning any reply that indicates they are willing to buy sight unseen. Nobody should do this. Old TERN is still for sale in Deale, Md. I am only asking $8000 for a well equipped 1974 with an updated Atomic Four, roller furling, autopiot, good sails, etc. Don't pass this up. I am just too old to hang on much longer.

      Regards, Harley