New Millenium Plath

  • mersaultdies
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 3:02 PM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for New Millenium Plath
    • girl_interruptd
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        Hello...i just joined so i thought i should say
        hi. HI. Does anyone in here think Ted Hughes was
        'responsible" for SP's death?? I personally don't, but i do
        believe that he contributed his share.
      • tigressa_och_jolie_chocolate
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2002
          I concur. He didn't help...asshole.<br>Well it's 1 answer 1 year late. Hope you like it anyway!<br>Tigress..