New Mexico H singles

  • sacherpesmaster
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21 11:59 AM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for New Mexico H singles
    • sacherpesmaster
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 21 12:12 PM
        I must say that I no longer live in NM I couldn't
        ever find anyone that had the gift and got tired of
        giving the "talk" so I moved out to a state that had
        more H people. I must say however that I miss NM and
        if the chance ever came up I'd sure have to think
        about moving back home.
      • sacherpesmaster
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 27 1:19 AM
          But still no one willing to become a member? Hence the reason I left NM I miss it but don't miss the fact that I always felt like the only person in the whole state that had H.
        • sacherpesmaster
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 2001
            going soon I'm going to delet this club do to lack of people signing up you visitor need to become memeber.
          • gg6913
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 19, 2001
              i understand what sach is talking about...ive had
              herpes for 9 years now and here in albuq. its like a sin
              or something. ive learned to deal with the people,
              its not all that bad and talking about it and
              admitting it is only better. ive tried to start a club for
              nm as well but people here are just too small
              town......anyone m/f that need to talk ..im here.late.
            • gypsyrosemn
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 15, 2002
              • guna4u2003
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 26 6:00 PM
                  iam new to this city, i will be staying here for 2 months only ,
                  iwant to have good outgoing girl to spend time with me.iam
                  27/male/albuerquerque , new mexico. tall /black/athletic
                  if any girls interested reply me
                  waiting for ur reply
                  guna