All New, give us a try!

  • DiscreetDatingNetWork
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hello,
      Welcome to the all new Discreet Dating Network. We would like to offer you a free membership to the newest and
      best adult dating personals service online, www.DiscreetDatingNetwork.com.

      D.D.N. is committed to helping real people connect in the real world. We have designed our site to give people the chance to actually get to know each other online while protecting their privacy until they decide that they are ready to actually meet.

      We offer great features, including:

      * Free Photo personal posting
      * Free personal browsing
      * Network mailbox
      * Free "Real time" chat rooms
      * See "Who Is Online"
      * Join "User Groups" filled with like-minded people
      * Unlimited posting of personal ads with photo, audio & video
      * Join in on tons of discussions
      * Unlimited use of the DDN Shoutbox
      * And Lots, Lots, Lots more... We are expanding our offerings everyday

      Please take this opportunity to enjoy our site and explore the
      possibilities it offers you to actually meet people.

      Thank you and enjoy,