Do you ever want to find a girl with the same STD?

  • brantc56
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      I know that many people are advertising STD dating site in this group.
      Have you tried it?

      I accidentally joined one site and found that many of our members are
      already there seeking girlfriends.

      This is the join link. Maybe it's useful to you.
      http://STDSingles.zoomshare.com/files/STDLove.htm

      Seems it's a free and large site.
    • brantc56