Cold feet don’t magically thaw after you walk down the aisle. You may return from your blissful honeymoon to find that you and your new husband don't agree on anything, from the temperature of the thermostat to what speed was appropriate for highway driving.
How do you overcome common newlywed issues such as the lack of romance, personal space encroachment, and setting boundaries with your in-laws?
Post your questions here for Jennifer Jeanne Patterson, author of 52 Fights: A Newlywed's Confession, to answer, or share your stories with your fellow newlyweds.
- Apr 22, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.