heading north

  • Greg Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      Sorry if this arrives by multiple routes.

      This is just to offer seasonal greetings and let you know that as a family
      we will be relocating to Preston early in the new year in consequence of my
      partner taking a new job.

      After 26 years living and working in Newham it will be sad in many ways, and
      I shall certainly miss all the people I have worked and cycled alongside
      during those years. Thank you all for the support and friendship you have
      offered.

      For the next nine months at least I hope to remain on the payroll of UEL and
      concentrate on the analysis and writing up of the research on Engaging Faith
      Communities in Urban Regeneration. After that the future remains open,
      though I would want to continue with the mixture of research and community
      work and be available for advice and consultancy work to churches and
      voluntary organisations and of course cyling campaigns.

      We don't anticipate moving until about February and work related mail and
      messages should still reach me at the address below. This email address
      should remain valid for the foreseeable future and my virtual activity
      managing email lists etc. should mostly remain unchanged. I shall try to
      fulfil any commitments and diary engagements in London until at least the
      end of February.

      If you want to see me before we leave London, or need to contact me to
      discuss the continuation of any pieces of work in which I have been
      involved, please get in touch as soon as possible.

      Greg Smith (Research Fellow)

      http://homepages.uel.ac.uk/G.Smith/

      You can mail me at UEL
      Centre for Institutional Studies,