Easy Afterworker Tomorrow 2nd August

  • The Black Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Folks

      Just a reminder of our easy afterworker tomorrow 2nd August.

      Meet on top of the Green Bridge, Mile End Park, E3 at 6.30 pm (earlier
      than of late)
      for an easy jaunt around the waterways and parks of the East End. All
      are welcome. Bring lights

      We shall be visting one meridan, two nature reserves, one waterside
      park, one airport (again) and a dockside ride.

      After, we shall repair to a pub as yet undecided from 9.00 pm (please call).

      Regards

      The Black Knight
      07944 177343