publicity for NCC

  • Greg Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      At the Newham Cycling Campaign AGM last week I became publicity officer and
      therefore in charge of compiling the newsletter which we aim two produce
      every two months. I can also arrange to email to most of the group in
      between issues.

      So if you have any news items (or even small ads) please send them to me...
      preferably by email and I'll endeavour to include everything.

      Greg Smith
      51 Claude Road
      London E13 0QQ
      tel 0208 470 4631