Little Green Ride

  • Anna Bagi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      This is the ride, I had mentioned in the meeting. It is foirtnightly, so the
      next one is on the 14th May.
      You can get on the train in King's Cross 7 minutes before.
      If you don't fancy riding all the way there, you can either catch the train
      from Stratford to Canonbury (Silvelink Metro, or whatever it's called these
      days) and about 15 min to cycle from there to Finsbury Park
      OR
      Train to Liverpool street and 15 ride to Kibg's Cross.
      Anna

      Details:

      Little Green Ride
      Sunday April 30, 2006
      All Day
      (This event repeats every other week.)

      Notes:
      An easy paced ride c.30 miles in Hertfordshire countryside with pub lunch.

      New train times!!
      Now we meet at 9:49 for the 10:11 train to Knebworth/Stevenage. Meet
      Finsbury Park railway station (by mainline -WAGN- ticket office).

      Contact Sue, <sue.dorey@...> or phone 020 7729 5409 (not before 11am
      on Saturday).

      This ride runs every other Sunday, for ever.