Newham Recorder

  • Philip Loy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      If anyone happens to be coming to the LCC AGM -- 7pm tonight at Franklin
      Wilkins Building (Kings College), 150 Stamford St SE1 -- I wonder if
      you'd be so kind as to pick up a copy of the super-soaraway Newham
      Recorder? I believe it comes out on a Wednesday.

      I got a phone call Monday from a (rather impatient) member of staff
      wanting a photo that was taken of the ride on 23rd October, which I duly
      sent. Obviously do check the paper to see if anything was put in. If it
      has, I wouldn't mind seeing what they said.

      Thanks and see you Monday!

      Philip Loy
      Cycling Development Officer
      London Cycling Campaign
      Winner of a Liveable City Award 2004/5
      http://www.lcc.org.uk/

      Tel: 020 7928 6112

    • Duncan Price
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        Philip

        I need to be in Bath all day Monday and am unlikely to make it back in
        time for the AGM. Please pass on my apologies to the group. This is not
        in any way an indication of lack of interest, just unfortunate timing.
        However, I do intend to take part in the LCC Olympics meeting on 8th and
        am happy to volunteer to continue as a link on Olympic issues, whether
        or not this is an "official" post.

        Regards

        Duncan