Easter Monday Ride

  • Greg Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2001
      Just to confirm I'm happy to organise a family friendly ride of between 10
      and 20 miles on Easter Monday (16th April)

      General idea will be a river side / docklands ride probably using the
      Woolwich ferry. I'll need to get out and survey the route properly.

      You can advertise it as "East London River Ride"

      I would suggest an 11am start from Greengate. Bring Packed lunch, though I
      hope we will find a decent pub or cafe for a lunch break

      Greg Smith
      51 Claude Road
      London E13 0QQ
      tel 0208 470 4631
      email greg3@...
      family web site http://www.maister-smith.fsnet.co.uk/familyweb/home.htm

      ---
    • gnash@battlemccarthy.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2001
        Greg

        We would very much like to have accompanied you, it sounds great!
        Unfortunately we have racing at Eastway in the morning and the Os are
        at home in the afternoon! Such is the busy life of leisure that we
        don't get any time for leisure!

      • gnash@battlemccarthy.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2001
          Greg

          We would very much like to have accompanied you, it sounds great!
          Unfortunately we have racing at Eastway in the morning and the Os are
          at home in the afternoon! Such is the busy life of leisure that we
          don't get any time for leisure!

          Its normal club I believe this Saturday so may see yoursef and Marcus
          this weekend.

          Greg Nash

          --- In newham-cycling@e..., "Greg Smith" <greg3@t...> wrote:
          > Just to confirm I'm happy to organise a family friendly ride of
          between 10
          > and 20 miles on Easter Monday (16th April)
          >
          > General idea will be a river side / docklands ride probably using
          the
          > Woolwich ferry. I'll need to get out and survey the route properly.
          >
          > You can advertise it as "East London River Ride"
          >
          > I would suggest an 11am start from Greengate. Bring Packed lunch,
          though I
          > hope we will find a decent pub or cafe for a lunch break
          >

          > Greg Smith
          > 51 Claude Road
          > London E13 0QQ
          > tel 0208 470 4631
          > email greg3@t...
          > family web site http://www.maister-
          smith.fsnet.co.uk/familyweb/home.htm

          > ---
        • Greg Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2001
            Hope to be there this Saturday, though its hectic and Marcus' birthday..

            Not sure what happened but got three of your E's..

            Greg Smith
            51 Claude Road
            London E13 0QQ
            tel 0208 470 4631
            email greg3@...
            family web site http://www.maister-smith.fsnet.co.uk/familyweb/home.htm

            PS have you clicked onto my cycling pages yet?

            > We would very much like to have accompanied you, it sounds great!
            > Unfortunately we have racing at Eastway in the morning and the Os are
            > at home in the afternoon! Such is the busy life of leisure that we
            > don't get any time for leisure!
            >
            > Its normal club I believe this Saturday so may see yoursef and Marcus
            > this weekend.
            >
            > Greg Nash
            >

            > --- In newham-cycling@e..., "Greg Smith" <greg3@t...> wrote:
            > > Just to confirm I'm happy to organise a family friendly ride of
            > between 10
            > > and 20 miles on Easter Monday (16th April)
            > >
            > > General idea will be a river side / docklands ride probably using
            > the
            > > Woolwich ferry. I'll need to get out and survey the route properly.
            > >
            > > You can advertise it as "East London River Ride"
            > >
            > > I would suggest an 11am start from Greengate. Bring Packed lunch,
            > though I
            > > hope we will find a decent pub or cafe for a lunch break
            > >

            > > Greg Smith
            > > 51 Claude Road
            > > London E13 0QQ
            > > tel 0208 470 4631